19 January, 2011

Forehand. Backhand. Rangehood. Lob.

I'm watching the Australian Open and all the while, thinking about appliances.


Today Ma, Milo and I went to Camberwell Electrics and picked the brains of the staff there about induction cooktops with a gas "domino" on the side, electric wall ovens and canopy rangehoods.  


And I was reminded of my desire for an unconventional sink while we were there. 


www.belfastsinks.com.au
This beauty is being advertised online as being $500 off this month.  So I'm a little afraid to ask how much it might retail for usually.  

It's sourced from a Queensland company – which gladly, is nowhere near as far away as Ireland. 

Anyway, I'm daring to dream.


Update 20 January 2011
Just had a call from Belfast Sinks. $2,000 for this one. $1,500 on sale.  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment