17 March, 2011

Workspace. Part I

Gestation comes to an end as Peter Builder gives birth to my workspace.


The shelves were being erected this morning with only a small amount of trouble but St Patrick's Day (boozing) halted progress until tomorrow.  I live in hope the aftereffects of this afternoon's celebrations don't impact negatively on tomorrow's advancements.


I suspect the next step will involve me and a paintbrush which might actually have to wait until next Tuesday when Milo's at kinder for the full day.


My Ikea Varde unit will be slotted into the cavity underneath.






And then I can finally get busy deciding how the space is going to work and how I can work in the space.


After two years at Riverside with my artistic life in boxes, all around me, but completely inaccessible, this is a heavenly thing.


So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment